J Dub’s Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake takes my Vanilla Pound Cake a la Darlene to the next level.
Just add two ingredients – strawberries and cream cheese.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on certain links and purchase a product I recommend, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
This strawberry cream cheese pound cake is the perfect dessert for summer parties.
- 2 cups salted butter (452 grams), softened at room temperature
- 3 1/2 (693) grams cups sugar
- 10 large eggs, room temperature
- 4 cups (480 grams) all purpose flour
- 1 T vanilla
- 16 ounces strawberries, rinsed and chopped
- 1 8 ounce bar cream cheese, softened
Strawberry Glaze (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Grease and flour 1 large loaf pan ( or a 10 cup bundt pan, or 2 regular size loaf pans).
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream the butter.
- Gradually Add sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add cream cheese and then mix again just until incorporated.
- Add each egg one at a time, just until incorporated and yellow yolk is mixed in.
- Gradually add 4 cups of flour.
- Add vanilla and mix again.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer, and add in strawberries.
- Mix them in gently with a large spoon so as not to crush the strawberries.
- Pour mixture into greased and floured pan.
- Bake in oven for approximately 1 hours and 35 Minutes. But, check periodically after the first hour so that you don’t over bake the cake.
- Allow the cake to cool for 45 minutes in the pan before inverting.
- If using the strawberry glaze, mix all the ingredients together and pour over the completely cooled cake.
- Serve with ice cream drizzled with any leftover glaze.
- Do not over bake this cake. Make sure to check it often after the first hour in case your oven runs hot.
- When you bake, use a scale to measure your dry ingredients. You will be shocked at the difference in the amount of flour and sugar you use. It really makes a huge difference in how your baked goods turn out.
- Use high quality vanilla extract. This ingredient will also make a big difference in your baking.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry cream cheese pound cake, strawberry
Drop me a comment below and let me know what you think of my Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Enjoy!
Don’t Forget To Pin It
Looking For More Recipes?
Have you tried my Piña Colada Pound Cake? It is the perfect poolside party dessert.
How about my Blackberry Biscuit Cobbler? One word – YUM!
My Sausage Klobasniky is a great savory sausage kolache to serve for breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
Definitely try out my “Whatever Cookies”! Change out the M & M’s to celebrate any occasion any time of year.
If you are looking for a great summer sandwich, my Turkey, Bacon, and Avocado Sandwich is the bomb.
Have you tried my Balsamic Red Wine Pot Roast? It is the most fantastic old school way to cook a roast. Perfect for Sunday dinner and/or dinner guests.
My Strawberry White Chocolate Cookies are the perfect base for the oh so perfect ice cream sandwich.
My Blueberry Banana Pie is the perfect pie for your Easter brunch. Your entire family will be begging you to share this recipe.
Try my Vanilla Pound Cake a la Darlene. My recipe makes a huge loaf cake that you can easily freeze for later.
My dill pickle dip is the perfect appetizer to serve at Easter brunch or at your next pool party.
This Carrot Banana Bread is unbelievably easy to make and addictive.
This creamy balsamic salad dressing will become your new favorite.
My roasted vegetable pie is a great side dish to incorporate all your summer garden vegetables.
Looking For Some DIY’s?
I’ve got you covered for fall and Christmas.
Check out my DIY Fall Table using Wood Remnants to set the most perfect Thanksgiving table – indoor or outside.
If you are looking for a centerpiece for your table that is not only easy, but WOW worthy, check out my floating candle floral centerpiece.
Christmas will be here before you know it. So check out my recommendations for lighting and decorating your Christmas tree.
For your front door, you don’t want to miss my tutorial on making your own Christmas swags.
And these bottle brush trees will be adorable Christmas decor anywhere in your home.
Don’t forget to try my method to clean all your glass surfaces. You will never rely on Windex again.
Have you seen the DIY outdoor dining space I just completed?
Here’s another DIY furniture project where I also used wax. The finish is fabulous!.
Have you ever dried an artichoke? This DIY is so easy to complete. You will end up with the most gorgeous muted dried pieces to use in all your floral decor.
Have you seen my Aged Pot Tutorial? It’s a great way to transform any piece of pottery into an aged antique beauty!