My Statement Santa Tree Topper is easy to re-create.
Below, I will share all my tips and tricks so that you can create a stunning statement piece for the top of your tree.
In this blog post, you will learn
- how to light up a large tree topper so that it shows at the top of the tree
- how to build a stable base for large tree toppers so they don’t fall off the tree
- how to add florals and bells to the top of the tree as part of the base.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on certain links and purchase a product I recommend, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
- two Christmas bells
- one sleigh bell
- 22 gauge wire
- wire snips
- assorted floral picks in green, red, and gold (Hobby Lobby
- Old Fashioned Santa tree topper
- a light kit
- low wattage bulb that does NOT get hot.
Watch my video demonstration below.
Drop me a comment below and let me know what you think of my Statement Santa Tree Topper. I would love to know what you plan to use on the top of your Christmas tree this year.
Pin For Later!
Looking For More Christmas Tutorials?
For your front door, you don’t want to miss my tutorial on making your own Christmas swags.
And these bottle brush trees will be adorable Christmas decor anywhere in your home.
Have you seen my DIY Nutcracker Napkin Fold? It’s such a beautiful way to dress up your holiday table and sneak a sweet treat inside.