J Dub’s S’Mores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are a must to add to your Christmas baking list.
These giant Christmas cookies are unbelievably soft and chewy. AND, stuffed with hidden gooey goodness.
The secret to this cookie is a quick chill time in the fridge before you bake them.
This chill time keeps the graham cracker marshmallow center from disappearing during baking.
The kiddos will devour these s’mores stuffed chocolate chip cookies in no time flat.
These are also fancy enough to serve as dessert after a holiday meal.
Just slide them in the oven while you are clearing the table, and VOÍLA!
Dessert is served.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on certain links and purchase a product I recommend, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.Print
These giant cookies are sure to be hit this Christmas season. The secret to this unbelievably moist chocolate chip cookie is the s’mores center hidden inside the cookie.
- 2 1/2 cups (300 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (1.3 grams) kosher salt (diamond Krystal)
- 1 teaspoon (6 grams) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) baking powder
- 1 cup (142 grams) crushed graham crackers
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (227 grams) butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup (160 grams) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (99 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 large egg, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons (10 grams) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (113 grams) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (85 grams) roughly chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup (43 grams) mini marshmallows, for dough
- 1 1/2 cups (86 grams) mini marshmallows, for filling
- 6 graham cracker wafers broken in half (a wafer is 1/4 of the graham cracker packaged in the sleeve)
- Whisk together flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Crush the graham crackers in a zip lock bag using a rolling pin. Or, you can buy pre-crushed graham crackers in the baking aisle of your local grocery.
- Next, using a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugars together until fluffy.
- Add each egg one at a time, beating until just incorporated.
- Next, add the flour and mix well to incorporate. You may have to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Then, add the vanilla and mix again.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold in the graham crackers, chocolate, and mini marshmallows in by hand.
- Scoop a portion of dough about the size of the center of your palm into your palm and flatten slightly.
- Place 1/2 of a graham cracker wafer into the center of the dough.
- Place 4 to 5 mini marshmallows on top of the wafer.
- Top the mini marshmallows more cookie dough to cover the graham crackers and marshmallows, making sure to completely enclose both the graham cracker and the marshmallows so they don’t disappear during baking.
- Repeat this process with the remaining dough and marshmallows.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet and cover with seran wrap.
- Chill the dough balls in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. You can also chill these overnight for up to 3 days.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Uncover the cookies and bake for 13-16 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Check the cookies often to make sure they are not spreading to quickly.
- The cookie will look slightly underdone.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow to cool approximately 5 minutes on the baking sheets.
- Then, using a spatula, remove the cookies to finish cooling completely on a wire rack.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container and enjoy within 48 hours.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (plus 3 hours chilling time)
- Cook Time: 13-16 minutes
- Category: cookies
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: s’mores stuffed chocolate chip cookie
I know you will love this cookie.
Full disclosure……..I love to bake, but I can walk away as I do not have a crazy sweet tooth.
BUT, this cookie…….I will eat straight out of the bowl before I they even make it into the oven.
There is just something addicting about marshmallows and graham crackers that I can not walk away from.
Drop me a comment below and let me know what you think of my S’mores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Looking for another great cookie recipe? Try my Browned Butter Pecan Cookies.
Looking for More?
Check out some of my latest DIY’s and recipes!
- How To Decorate a Christmas Tree
- 2020 College Kiddo Christmas Gift Guide
- Easy Bottle Brush Tree DIY – Gorgeous Christmas Decor
- How to Make a Christmas Swag
- Unique Dried Fruit Garland DIY
From my family to yours, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Bring on 2021!