My Savory Christmas Tree Bites will be the hit of your holiday get togethers.
I use my yummy homemade pimento cheese and some bacon to create these cute little trees.
These take no time and all to whip up and they are the first to go during Christmas.Print
Savory Christmas Tree Bites
- Total Time: 34 minute
- Yield: 10 skewers 1x
My savory Christmas tree bites are full of my homemade pimento cheese and crumbled bacon. They will be the first thing to go at your next holiday get together.
- 1 box puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup homemade pimento cheese, room temperature
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 10 wooden skewers
- 10 olives
- Once both sheets of puff pastry have thawed, roll out gently with a rolling pin to remove creases and shape into a 9×12 rectangle.
- Spread the pimento cheese evenly over one sheet of the puff pastry.
- Sprinkle bacon crumbles over the pimento cheese.
- Top the bacon with the second sheet of puff pastry.
- Using a serrated knife of pizza cutter, cut the pastry lengthwise into 10 strips.
- Fold each strip into a Christmas tree shape by folding the puff pastry back on itself in layers that get smaller with each fold.
- Place a skewer in the bottom of each Christmas tree and push through to the top of each tree.
- Place each skewered Christmas tree on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Add garlic to melted butter and baste each Christmas tree.
- Chill the Christmas trees in the refrigerator while you are preheating the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the Christmas trees from the refrigerator and bake for 18-22 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, place an olive on the top of the skewer.
- Serve immediately.
- You can also prepare these a day ahead, then bake when ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 18-22 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Christmas appetizers, savory Christmas tree bites, holiday food
Pin For Later!
Looking For More Holiday Recipes?
I have the best recipe for homemade eggnog.
You will love my Rosemary Cashews.
And, you also need to try my Spiced Pecans.
You definitely want to try out my Holiday Pound Cake with Old Fashioned Caramel Icing.
My apple rosettes are a statement worthy dessert that are surprisingly easy to create.
J Dub’s Lemon Meringue Cheesecake is the perfect way to end a meal.
My Cranberry Pistachio Pound Cake is as pretty as it is delicious, and definitely needs a place at the dessert table.
How About Some Christmas DIY’s?
Would you like to know how to create a stunning tree topper? I’ve got you covered.
For your front door, you don’t want to miss my tutorial on making your own Christmas swags.
And these bottle brush trees will be adorable Christmas decor anywhere in your home.
If you are looking for the perfect napkin fold for kids and adults, alike, check this out.
Do you have a favorite ornament you want to show off?
Check out my Christmas terrarium. Its the perfect way to spotlight your favorite ornaments.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, You Tube, and Pinterest to see all the daily happenings going on over at J Dub By Design™!
MirandaDecember 21, 2022 5:23 pm
I know these are awesome because I make your pimento cheese all the time! Headed to get puff pastry and bacon now. Yum