J Dub’s “Whatever” cookies are perfect “whatever” the occasion.
Why? You can change out the M & M color for “whatever” occasion.
Try these out for Valentine’s Day.
Any patriotic holiday.
You can even order personalized M & M’s in your favorite colors, personalized message, and even a photo.
So, now you have…..
Any team sport.
A wedding shower, birthday, anniversary…..
You name it! This cookie works for WHATEVER special event you want to create something fun and unique!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on certain links and purchase a product I recommend, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.Print
These any season cookies are so fun to make with the kiddos. Full of chocolate, peanut butter, and oats…..this ensures they will disappear in no time flat. Try these for Valentines Day, Easter, Christmas, or any patriotic holiday.
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) high gluten bread flour
- 1 cup (99 grams) quick oats ( you can substitute old fashioned)
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 grams) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) baking powder
- 1 cup (213 grams) brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup (135 grams) peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon (14 grams) vanilla
- 3 large eggs, room temp
- 1 cup M & M’S (use the color and flavor for whatever holiday/occasion you are celebrating)
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) butter, softened
- 1 cup (170 grams) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup (170) semi- sweet chunk chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and mix again.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing until just incorporated.
- Next, add vanilla and mix again.
- In a separate bowl, combine flours, oats, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Whisk to combine the ingredients.
- Gently pour the flour mixture into the creamed butter and sugar and mix on low until just combined.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and add chocolate chips and M & M’s.
- Gently stir by hand to combine.
- If you need to use your mixer, dump the dough into a clean bowl and then seal with seran wrap. Spray the wrap to keep it come sticking to the dough.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat your oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a large serving spoon or ice cream scoop, scoop out dough onto cookie sheets. These cookies will be large.
- Bake the cookies for approximately 8-10 minutes until they start to brown on the edges are just set in the center of the cookie.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on sheet to set for a few minutes. Then, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For Easter cookies, I used regular M & M’s in pastel colors.
- For Valentine’s cookies, I used fudge brownie flavor in red, white, and pink.
- Category: Cookies
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookies, M & M’s
Try out J Dub’s Whatever Cookies, and drop me a comment below.
In case you were looking, my S’mores stuffed cookie is the perfect ending to a Valentines dinner for two.
And if you are looking for a fun DIY, to give you that special someone in your life…..
Check out my DIY Heart Topiary. This DIY is so unique and different!
It is the perfect way to say……I LOVE YOU.
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out these tried and true favorites out!
Check Out My Latest DIY’s!
My before and after Bedroom Refresh takes my college kiddos bedroom up a few notches.
I created a Footed Stool using materials I already had laying around my workroom. You won’t believe what I used for the legs of the stool.
Did you see my Pampas Grass Christmas Tree?
Instead of a tree, you can also use a round sphere and create a totally different shape for any season of the year.