This will be your new favorite sandwich. The ciabatta roll is the perfect sandwich bread for my recipe. This recipe is for one sandwich, but you can easily convert this to sandwiches for a crowd.
- 1 generous slice of smoked turkey
- 2 cooked bacon strips
- 3 Avocado slices
- 2 T Garlic Basil Mayonnaise
- 1 Ciabatta roll
- 1 slice provolone
- 1 slice smoked provolone
- Split the ciabatta roll in half.
- Generously spread the garlic basil mayonnaise on both sides of the roll.
- Placed sliced avocado on the top half of the roll.
- Place the slice of provolone over the avocado.
- On the bottom half, place two slices of bacon.
- Top the bacon with turkey.
- Top the turkey with smoked provolone.
- Leave open faced and bake in a pre-heated 400 degree oven until the cheese melts (about 8 minutes)
- Remove the sandwich from the oven and place the top half on the bottom half.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: sandwiches
- Cuisine: American