J Dub’s Stuffed Meatloaf is going to put smiles on your family’s faces!
This is mouth watering comfort food on steroids.
My recipe will make it look like you slaved in the kitchen all day.
But, this meatloaf is literally a dump in one bowl/ mix it all together/throw it in the oven treat.
The secret is the ooey gooey cheese stuffed in the middle of the meatloaf!
You will go back to this easy recipe again and again and again!
Serve this dish with a loaf of crusty French bread and a garden salad.
DINNER is DONE!Print
This meatloaf is as easy as it gets. Dumping everything in one bowl makes cleanup a breeze.
Ingredients for Meatloaf
- 1 pound hamburger (80/20)
- 1 pound sausage
- 1/2 c Panko
- 2 T Worcestershire
- 1/4 c ketchup
- 2 T yellow mustard
- 1 small onion, coursely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 T Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 t course pepper
- 1/4 t red pepper flakes
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1 t onion powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 t granulated garlic
- 12 ounces low moisture mozzarella, sliced into thick slices
Ingredients for Sauce
- 3 T ketchup
- 1 t Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 t yellow mustard
- 2 T Worcestershire
- 1/2 t garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put all ingredients in bowl, except cheese.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Line a loaf pan with foil.
- Spray the foil to keep the meatloaf from sticking to it.
- Place half of the meatloaf mixture in the loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Top the meatloaf with the 6 slices of mozzarella, making sure the cheese does not touch the edges.
- Place the remaining meatloaf over the cheese.
- Press the meatloaf on all sides to seal the chees inside.
- Using the overhang of the foil, build a tent over the meatloaf to cover it.
- If you do not have an overhang, you can use a second piece to cover the meatloaf.
- Bake the meatloaf for 50 minutes.
- While the meatloaf is baking, make the sauce by mixing all of the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Once the meatloaf has been in the oven for 50 minutes, spread the sauce over the meatloaf.
- Return the meatloaf to the oven and bake an additional 30 minutes uncovered.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven.
- Allow the meatloaf to rest approximatley 10 minutes before cutting.
- Make sure your foil does not touch the top of the meatloaf while it is covered. Otherwise, it may stick.
- Allowing the meatloaf to sit before cutting and serving , allows the ingredients to set so that it does not run all over the plate when it is cut into slices.
- You can also bake mini versions of this in large muffin tins for individual servings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Try out J Dub’s Stuffed Meatloaf and let me know what you think in the comments below.
If you are looking for another great dinner recipe, check out my creole chicken cakes.
My Roasted Tomato Basil Soup is another easy great meal.
Are you looking for some different DIY’s to try this holiday season?
Check these out below!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. If you do make a purchase through my links, thank you so much for supporting my website.