3 cups Bisquick Baking Mix
1 pound regular sausage
1 pound hot sausage
Approximately 65 green olives (may need more or less depending on size of individual bites)
16 ounces extra sharp cheese, shredded
1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, cut into cubes and softened
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven t0 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using your hands, mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Shape the mixture into 1 1/2 inch diameter balls.
- Place the balls on the parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- Firmly place an olive in each ball.
- Bake the sausage bites for 19-22 minutes until lightly golden in color.
- Allow the sausage bites to cool on the baking sheet approximately 3 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Makes approximately 5 1/2 dozen sausage bites.
- You can make these for any party, not just Halloween.
- You can also place the olive inside the sausage mix for a stuffed sausage bite.
- Category: Appetizers
Keywords: sausage ball, Halloween, appetizer, finger food