My homemade pimento cheese spread is loaded with yummy cheese, a little spice, and just enough mayo to hold it all together.
- 8 ounces Extra Sharp Cheddar
- 8 ounces Sharp White Cheddar
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack Cheese with Peppers
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon course ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 small serene pepper, diced
- 4 ounce jar of pimento, drained
- Grate the cheeses using a hand grater or food processor.
- Mix grated cheeses, cream cheese, all spices, pimento, and serano pepper in a blender or food processor until thoroughly combined.
- Scrape this mixture into a bowl, cover, and chill at least 4 hours.
- Use block cheese and grate it. Do not use pre-shredded cheese.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Spreads
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spicy pimento cheese