You will love these spiced pecans. They are the perfect any time snack, and especially great for weekend get togethers and holiday parties.
- 2 pounds pecans
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 Tablespoon garlic confit (omit, if you don’t have any confit on hand)
- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 Tablespoon Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 1 Tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pour pecans into a large bowl.
- Melt butter and add all spices. If using garlic confit, mash any garlic cloves so that no large chunks remain.
- Whisk to incorporate.
- Pour butter mixture over pecans.
- Stir pecans to cover completely.
- Pour onto aluminum foil covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until pecans are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on pan approximately 10 minutes.
- Pour pecans on a sheet of wax paper to allow to cool completely.
- Store in a ziplock bag or storage container for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 - 30 minutes
- Category: snacks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spiced pecans