My spiced pecans are a great snack when the weather starts to cool off.
I always have these on hand for weekend football get togethers and holiday parties.
Simply mix up a few ingredients.
Pop them in the oven for a bit.
And, you have the perfectly spiced, any time at all snack!Print
You will love these spiced pecans. They are the perfect any time snack, and especially great for weekend get togethers and holiday parties.
- 2 pounds pecans
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 Tablespoon garlic confit (omit, if you don’t have any confit on hand)
- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 Tablespoon Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 1 Tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pour pecans into a large bowl.
- Melt butter and add all spices. If using garlic confit, mash any garlic cloves so that no large chunks remain.
- Whisk to incorporate.
- Pour butter mixture over pecans.
- Stir pecans to cover completely.
- Pour onto aluminum foil covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until pecans are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on pan approximately 10 minutes.
- Pour pecans on a sheet of wax paper to allow to cool completely.
- Store in a ziplock bag or storage container for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 – 30 minutes
- Category: snacks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spiced pecans
Drop me a comment below. I would love to know what you think of my spiced pecans.
Pin For Later!
Looking For More Snacks and Appetizer Recipes?
If you love my spiced pecans, check out my Rosemary Cashews.
Have you tried my Falling For Fall Trail Mix Recipe? It is outstanding.
You don’t want to miss my Mexican Spinach Artichoke Dip. The smoked cheese takes it to the next level.
If you are a queso lover, my recipe is screaming your name.
Who doesn’t love pickles? My dill pickle dip is great any time of year.
Don’t forget to try out my J Dub’s Black Eyed Pea Dip. Its another hot dip that all your friends and family will be asking you to put on repeat.
How About Some DIY’s?
I’ve got you covered for fall and Christmas.
Check out my DIY Fall Table using Wood Remnants to set the most perfect Thanksgiving table – indoor or outside.
If you are looking for a centerpiece for your table that is not only easy, but WOW worthy, check out my floating candle floral centerpiece.
Christmas will be here before you know it. So check out my recommendations for lighting and decorating your Christmas tree.
For your front door, you don’t want to miss my tutorial on making your own Christmas swags.
And these bottle brush trees will be adorable Christmas decor anywhere in your home.
Don’t forget to try my method to clean all your glass surfaces. You will never rely on Windex again.
Have you seen the DIY outdoor dining space I just completed?
Here’s another DIY furniture project where I also used wax. The finish is fabulous!.
Have you ever dried an artichoke? This DIY is so easy to complete. You will end up with the most gorgeous muted dried pieces to use in all your floral decor.
Have you seen my Aged Pot Tutorial? It’s a great way to transform any piece of pottery into an aged antique beauty!
And, don’t forget my fig topiary is the perfect gift for your favorite gardener.