My Rosemary Cashews are a great snack.
They are also great to give as gifts during the holiday season.
Twenty minutes is all you need to have a fabulous, healthy snack.Print
These cashews are the perfect on the go snack and are great to give as gifts over the holiday season!
- 2.5 pounds unsalted cashews (you can use salted cashews, but leave additional salt out of recipe)
- 2 heaping Tablespoons minced fresh rosemary (approximately 6 sprigs minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher salt (omit if using salted cashews)
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Divide cashews evenly between two rimmed baking sheets.
- Place cashews in oven until warm, approximately 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt butter in skillet.
- Add rosemary and spices.
- Whisk to combine and allow to sit while cashews are warming.
- Remove cashews from oven and pour into a bowl.
- Pour butter mixture over them and stir to combine well.
- Dump cashews out onto wax paper and allow to cool completely.
- Store in ziplock bags or place in pretty glass jars and give as gifts.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: snacks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: rosemary cashews
I would love to hear what you think of my Rosemary Cashews. Drop me a comment below.
Don’t Forget To Pin!
Looking For More Snacks and Appetizer Recipes?
If you love my Rosemary Cashews, you need to try my Spiced Pecans.
Have you tried my Falling For Fall Trail Mix Recipe? It is outstanding.
You don’t want to miss my Mexican Spinach Artichoke Dip. The smoked cheese takes it to the next level.
If you are a queso lover, my recipe is screaming your name.
Who doesn’t love pickles? My dill pickle dip is great any time of year.
Don’t forget to try out my J Dub’s Black Eyed Pea Dip. Its another hot dip that all your friends and family will be asking you to put on repeat.
How About Some DIY’s?
I’ve got you covered for fall and Christmas.
Check out my DIY Fall Table using Wood Remnants to set the most perfect Thanksgiving table – indoor or outside.
If you are looking for a centerpiece for your table that is not only easy, but WOW worthy, check out my floating candle floral centerpiece.
Christmas will be here before you know it. So check out my recommendations for lighting and decorating your Christmas tree.
For your front door, you don’t want to miss my tutorial on making your own Christmas swags.
And these bottle brush trees will be adorable Christmas decor anywhere in your home.
Don’t forget to try my method to clean all your glass surfaces. You will never rely on Windex again.
Have you seen the DIY outdoor dining space I just completed?
Here’s another DIY furniture project where I also used wax. The finish is fabulous!.
Have you ever dried an artichoke? This DIY is so easy to complete. You will end up with the most gorgeous muted dried pieces to use in all your floral decor.
Have you seen my Aged Pot Tutorial? It’s a great way to transform any piece of pottery into an aged antique beauty!
And, don’t forget my fig topiary is the perfect gift for your favorite gardener.