My peppered bacon is the perfect addition to baked beans, salads, burgers, and sandwiches.
- package sliced uncooked bacon
- course ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place bacon strips on the foil side by side.
- Liberally sprinkle course ground black pepper over the bacon.
- Bake in the oven approximately 12-15 minutes until cooked.
- Remove the bacon and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Use the grease to sauté an onion for another recipe…..like my brisket jam.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Condiments
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Peppered Bacon