J Dub’s Olive Salad is so delicious, you will want to eat it with a spoon. By all means, go ahead. Just don’t forget to use it on this New Orleans staple, J Dub’s Muffuletta Bread. This olive salad is what takes J Dub’s Muffuletta Sandwich to the next level.
16 ounce jar Italian mix Giardiniera Crunchy Vegetables, drained
1 cup green olives
1 cup kalamata olives
12 pickled Peperoncini peppers, stems removed
1 cup black olives
1 large clove roasted elephant garlic
1/2 cup chopped Cilantro
- Place all of the ingredients in the food processor except the cilantro.
- Using the pulse function of the food processor, pulse a few times to coarsely chop the olives, peppers, and vegetables.
- Dump the olive mix in a bowl.
- Add chopped cilantro and stir.
- Place the mix in a sealed container and chill for at least 6 hours to allow ingredients to combine.