J Dub’s Italian Meatballs are not only delicious, they are extremely easy to make. You literally need one bowl to mix all of the ingredients together before shaping into balls. When you add these meatballs to my All Day Red Sauce you have a delicious Italian meal.
16 ounces sausage
16 ounces hamburger meat
3 cups torn bread or panko bread crumbs (I used left over crusts from bread crusts that I had previously frozen and then thawed)
1/2 cup whole milk
4 Tbsp shaved parmesan
4 Tbsp chopped parsley
1 Tbsp oregano
1 Tbsp granulated garlic
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
4 Tbsp fresh basil, julienned
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Shape into balls about 2 inches in diameter.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake the balls in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Or, fry the balls in small batches in a dry skillet.
- Allow the meatballs to cool on a wire rack.
These meatballs can be placed in ziplock bags in a single layer and frozen for up to 6 months or used immediately.
Try J Dub’s Italian Meatballs with my All Day Red Sauce. Let me know what you think!
This post does contain affiliate links. This means if you click on certain links and purchase a product I recommend, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. If you don’t feel comfortable with this, you can do a google search (instead of clicking on my links) to find my recommendations. If you do make a purchase through my links, thank you so much for supporting my website.