- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Split hoagie in half but leave attached.
- Spread my creamy Italian dressing liberally over both sides.
- Place munster cheese on both sides of the hoagie.
- Place one slice of turkey on one side.
- Top the turkey with one slice of ham.
- On the other side, layer two pieces of pepperoni over a slice of salami.
- Bake in the oven approximately 10 minutes until the cheese is melty.
- Remove from the oven and spread 3 tablespoons of olive salad over the pepperoni.
- Top the olive salad with chopped iceberg lettuce.
- Then add a thinly sliced garden tomato sprinkled with salt and pepper.
- Close the sandwich.
- Slice and enjoy!
- You can make these ahead of time and wrap them tightly in seran wrap to serve chilled the next day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grinder sub, sandwiches