This grinder sub sandwich recipe is my take on the sandwich that has gone viral all over TikTok and Instagram.
I use two not so secret recipes within this grinder sandwich to make it over the top fabulous.Print
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Split hoagie in half but leave attached.
- Spread my creamy Italian dressing liberally over both sides.
- Place munster cheese on both sides of the hoagie.
- Place one slice of turkey on one side.
- Top the turkey with one slice of ham.
- On the other side, layer two pieces of pepperoni over a slice of salami.
- Bake in the oven approximately 10 minutes until the cheese is melty.
- Remove from the oven and spread 3 tablespoons of olive salad over the pepperoni.
- Top the olive salad with chopped iceberg lettuce.
- Then add a thinly sliced garden tomato sprinkled with salt and pepper.
- Close the sandwich.
- Slice and enjoy!
- You can make these ahead of time and wrap them tightly in seran wrap to serve chilled the next day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grinder sub, sandwiches
Drop me a comment below and let me know what you think of my take on the viral grinder sub sandwich.
Looking for More Recipes?
Definitely try out my Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake. It is the bomb!
Your family will begging you to make a batch of my Sausage Klobasniky. This dough is perfection.
If you are looking for another great summer sandwich, my Turkey, Bacon, and Avocado Sandwich is the bomb.
Have you tried my Balsamic Red Wine Pot Roast? It is the most fantastic old school way to cook a roast. Perfect for Sunday dinner and/or dinner guests.
My Strawberry White Chocolate Cookies are the perfect base for the oh so perfect ice cream sandwich.
My Blueberry Banana Pie is the perfect pie for your Easter brunch. Your entire family will be begging you to share this recipe.
Try my Vanilla Pound Cake a la Darlene. My recipe makes a huge loaf cake that you can easily freeze for later.
My dill pickle dip is the perfect appetizer to serve at Easter brunch or at your next pool party.
This Carrot Banana Bread is unbelievably easy to make and addictive.
This creamy balsamic salad dressing will become your new favorite.
My roasted vegetable pie is a great side dish to incorporate all your summer garden vegetables.
Looking For More DIY’s?
I’ve got you covered for fall and Christmas.
Check out my DIY Fall Table using Wood Remnants to set the most perfect Thanksgiving table – indoor or outside.
If you are looking for a centerpiece for your table that is not only easy, but WOW worthy, check out my floating candle floral centerpiece.
Christmas will be here before you know it. So check out my recommendations for lighting and decorating your Christmas tree.
For your front door, you don’t want to miss my tutorial on making your own Christmas swags.
And these bottle brush trees will be adorable Christmas decor anywhere in your home.
Don’t forget to try my method to clean all your glass surfaces. You will never rely on Windex again.
Have you seen the DIY outdoor dining space I just completed?
Here’s another DIY furniture project where I also used wax. The finish is fabulous!.
Have you ever dried an artichoke? This DIY is so easy to complete. You will end up with the most gorgeous muted dried pieces to use in all your floral decor.
Have you seen my Aged Pot Tutorial? It’s a great way to transform any piece of pottery into an aged antique beauty!
And, don’t forget my fig topiary is the perfect gift for your favorite gardener.