J Dub’s green bean bundles are so easy to make. I can have these bundled and ready to go in the oven in less than 10 minutes. These are a great side dish for any holiday meal. You can even get them ready the day before so all you have to do is throw them in the oven.
1 package of fresh green beans, rinsed
12 – 16 slices of bacon (this will vary depending on the size of your bundles)
1 stick of butter
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Trim and discard the ends of the green beans.
- Bundle 6-8 green beans together and wrap with on slice of bacon.
- Place each bundle on baking sheet with bacon seam facing down.
- Melt butter in small sauce pan.
- Add granulated garlic and onion powder to butter.
- Whisk to mix the spices with butter.
- Pour this mixture evenly over every bundle.
- Use a basting brush to remove whatever is left in the pan and baste over the green beans.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake the green beans for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes uncovered.
Try J Dub’s Green Bean Bundles for your next holiday meal and let me know what you think. And, if you are looking for the perfect dressing, click here.