J Dub’s Creamy Italian Dressing is the perfect drizzle over pasta salad. It also makes a great spread on any Italian sandwich.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced garlic
- milk (optional) to thin the dressing to desired consistency
- Whisk all the ingredients together and chill at least 4 hours.
- The dressing will thicken as it chills. If you need to thin it to drizzle over pasta salad, then add milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, to desired consistency.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (4 hours chill time)
- Category: sauces
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Creamy Italian Dressing