J Dub’s Cheesy asparagus is the perfect side dish. I love to serve this dish with a steak or prime rib. In fact, David and I served this dish at Stinkerbelle’s first pre-prom dinner party.
1 bundle of asparagus washed, patted dry, and ends removed
2 tablespoons avocado oil
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
DIRECTIONS FOR J DUB’S CHEESY ASPARAGUS
- First, spread asparagus on cookie sheet.
- Next, pour avocado oil over asparagus.
- Using your hands, gently spread oil all over each spear. This helps to to coat the asparagus completely.
- Sprinkle garlic salt evenly over the asparagus.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 12 – 15 minutes. The cheese should be melted, brown, and bubbly.
Enjoy! Let me know what you think of my cheesy asparagus dish.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on certain links and purchase a product I recommend, I will receive a small commission. If you don’t feel comfortable with this, you can do a google search (instead of clicking on my links) to find my recommendations. If you do make a purchase through my links, thank you so much for supporting my website.