J Dub’s Blueberry Banana Pie is light and refreshing.
This pie is perfect for Easter Brunch, Mother’s Day, and any of the patriotic summer holidays.
If you are in a pinch, you can purchase a pre-made crust or use your favorite homemade crust recipe.
I don’t recommend canned blueberry pie filling. Homemade is quick and easy, and therefore, worth it.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on certain links and purchase a product I recommend, I will receive a small commission.Print
J Dub’s Blueberry Banana Pie is so light and refreshing. And, perfect for spring.
4 ounces cream cheese softened
8 ounces heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 ounces homemade blueberry pie filling
2 ripe bananas
your favorite crust recipe or store bought crust, baked
- Cream softened cream cheese until fluffy, approximately 3 minutes.
- Gradually add sugar and beat approximately 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla and beat again.
- In a separate chilled bowl, whip heavy cream until light and fluffy about 6-8 minutes.
- Gently fold cream cheese mixture into whipped cream and fold over with mixing spoon until cream cheese mixture is well incorporated into whipped cream.
- Slice bananas into 1/4 inch disks and lay in the bottom and on the sides of the BAKED crust.
- Top bananas with with whipped cream and cream cheese filling.
- Chill the pie for at least 1 hour before topping the pie with homemade blueberry pie filling.
- You can easily double this recipe and make two pies.
- Store pie in refrigerator.
- Any leftover pie can be stored in refrigeratore for up to 3 days.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (plus 1 hour chilling time)
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry banana pie
Try J Dub’s Blueberry Banana Pie and drop me a comment below.
What are some of your favorite spring time desserts?
Looking For More Recipes?
Try my Vanilla Pound Cake a la Darlene. My recipe makes a huge loaf cake that you can easily freeze for later.
J Dub’s Whatever Cookies – Easter Addition are a fun cookie to make with the kiddos.
My dill pickle dip is the perfect appetizer to serve at Easter brunch or at your next pool party.
This creamy balsamic salad dressing will become your new favorite.
My roasted vegetable pie is a great side dish to incorporate all your summer garden vegetables.
Do you Love DIY’s and Gardening?
Have you seen more college kiddo bedroom refresh?
I give you some easy tips to allow you to use your college kiddos room as a guest bedroom when they are away at school.
My fig topiary is the perfect gift for your favorite gardener.
Spring is just around the corner. I overwinter my ferns in my greenhouse and do a few things right before they come out for spring and summer.
Click here to see my tips and learn how I fertilize my green goddesses for lush fronds all summer long.
If you are always on the lookout for unusual plants to incorporate in your garden, you will definitely want to check out Whale’s Tongue Agave for your landscaping.