J Dub’s Blueberry Banana Pie is light and refreshing. This pie is perfect for Easter Brunch, Mother’s Day, and any of the patriotic summer holidays. If you are in a pinch, you can purchase a pre-made crust or use your favorite homemade crust recipe. I don’t recommend canned blueberry pie filling. Homemade is quick and easy, and therefore, worth it. Enjoy!
4 ounces cream cheese softened
8 ounces heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 ounces homemade blueberry pie filling
2 ripe bananas
your favorite store bought pie crust, baked
Directions for J Dub’s Blueberry Banana Pie
- Cream softened cream cheese until fluffy, approximately 3 minutes.
- Gradually add sugar and beat approximately 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla and beat again.
- In a separate chilled bowl, whip heavy cream until light and fluffy about 6-8 minutes.
- Gently fold cream cheese mixture into whipped cream and fold over with mixing spoon until cream cheese mixture is well incorporated into whipped cream.
- Slice bananas into 1/4 inch disks and lay in the bottom and on the sides of the BAKED crust.
- Chill the pie for at least 1 hour before topping the pie with homemade blueberry pie filling.
- You can easily double this recipe and make two pies.
- Store pie in refrigerator.