I am going to show you the easiest way to light a table-scape.
Step aside traditional candles.
This is a truly unique method that will have your guests wondering “How did you do that?”
They might even take your entire table setting apart trying to figure out your secret to a magical glow under your dishes.
You can do this all year long with any table-scape you create.
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click on certain links and purchase a product I recommend, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Battery operated lights with batteries (one set of lights for each place setting)
A cloth napkin
Step By Step Photos
Directions for Lighting the Table-scape
- Turn on your lights to make sure your they are working.
- Place a piece of duct tape across the center of the battery pack, making sure not to cover the button used to turn the lights on and off.
- Place the battery pack under the table and press on the duct tape to ensure that battery pack is securely hidden under the table.
- Begin to wrap the lights between the charger and the bottom plate of your place setting.
- Place your napkin so that it covers the small amount of exposed wire on the battery pack.
- Voilá! Your table is now magical.
Now, you have created a unique, magical effect.
The battery pack is safely concealed under the table and the napkin hides the tiny bit of unlit cord.
Remote control battery operated lights make turning the table-scape on an off a breeze.
But, if you don’t have those, you can still easily reach under the table to turn the lights off when they are not in use.
Want to know how I dried the artichokes featured in my table-scape? Click here. You will be so surprised just how easy this is to do.
Want to know how I created those unique candle rings on the table in the wine cellar? Click here.
Drop me a comment below and let me know any other unique ways you light your table-scapes!
Follow me on Instagram for even more inspiration.