This homemade Caesar dressing is so easy to whip together. It is the perfect dressing to add to your salads.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 generous Tablespoon anchovy paste ( I use Reese’s Anchovy Paste)
- 5 cloves of minced fresh or roasted garlic
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon course ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (I use Red Diamond)
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Chill at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve as dressing over crisp Romaine lettuce and top with homemade croutons.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours (chill time)
- Category: appetizers
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Caesar dreessing