Have you ever wondered how bloggers make those gorgeous DIY dried orange slice garlands for the holidays?
Today, I am going to show you my easy method.
Oven safe rack
Directions for Dried Oranges
- First, preheat your oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place an oven safe rack on your cookie sheet.
- Slice your oranges into thin discs.
- Place the orange slices on the rack so that they are not touching each other.
- Place the cookie sheet and rack in the oven.
- Allow the oranges to dry out for approximately 3 to 3 1/2 hours. This time may vary depending on the size of your oranges.
- Remove the oranges from the oven and allow them to cool.
Let me know what you think of my DIY orange slice method.
Click here to see exactly how I created these handmade tassels.
Want to know how I created the dried orange garland? Click here.
Check out my Footed Tray DIY to see how I styled to dried oranges slices.