This DIY Nutcracker Napkin Fold will be a hit at your holiday table all season long.
You just need a few supplies that I am sure you already have.
And, your favorite candy.
Kids and adults alike will love unwrapping these napkins to reveal the sweet surprise inside.
cloth napkins (with or without a design in the corner)
candies and/or small toys – I used Lindt Chocolates
empty paper towel tubes (depending on the size of your napkin you could use a toilet paper tube)
Tape – optional
- Trim the paper towel roll down about 2 inches.
- Place candies and/or small toys inside the tube. You can tape the ends of the tube if the candies try to fall out.
- Lay your cloth napkin down on an angle. If it has a design on it, place the design on the bottom point right side down.
- Place the paper towel tube in the top corner.
- Begin rolling the fabric napkin over the tube until you reach the bottom corner. If your napkin has a design, it should now be showing on the top.
- Tie each end of the napkin with a velvet ribbon. I use about 15 inches of ribbon for each side.
- Trim the ends of the ribbon into dovetails.
- Place the napkins at each place setting.
Don’t Forget to Pin For Later!
Drop me a comment below and tell me how you plant to use my DIY Nutcracker Napkin Fold during your holiday dinners.
Looking For More DIY’s?
Check out my minimalist Christmas Terrarium.
This DIY is unbelievably simple and will create a stunning focal point on your coffee table.
Give your white candles a holiday spin this year. My Christmas Candle Wrap DIY is so easy and the designs you can create are limitless!
Check out my fun DIY with Bottle Brush Trees in a sugar mold.
If you or your neighbor has pampas grass, then you should be making your very own pampas grass Christmas tree. Check out the DIY here.
If you are looking to take your gift wrap up a notch, I’ve got a DIY that is perfect for your and whoever is getting your gift!
Are you looking for the best way to decorate your Christmas Tree? I wrote all about it here.
Did you know you can make your own Christmas swags for your front doors? Here is my simple tutorial!
How About Some Recipes?
You have got to try my Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Banana Bread. It is outstanding – even if you are not a fan of pumpkin.
My S’Mores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are a hit with both kids and adults.
And if you are looking for some hot dips for your holiday get togethers, try out my Queso for a Crowd and my Black Eyed Pea Dip.
Both are outstanding.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest to see all the daily happenings going on over at J Dub By Design™