Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Banana Bread is the perfect combo of pumpkin, Banana, cream cheese, and cinnamon.
Have a piece with your coffee in the morning or for dessert.
You can’t go wrong.
Even non-pumpkin lovers will adore this bread.
The pumpkin is not overwhelming.
And, this bread is great to give to friends, neighbors, and teachers during the holiday season.
This cream cheese filled pumpkin banana bread has just the right amount of pumpkin. You will love baking this bread throughout the fall and holiday season.
- 1/2 c (113 grams) butter, softened
- 1/2 c (99 grams) sugar
- 1/2 c (106 grams) brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups (300 grams) flour
- 1 t (6 grams) baking soda
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 15 ounce can solid pumpkin
- 1 c (113 grams) toasted walnuts (or pecans)
- 1 T (14 grams) vanilla
- 1 T Cinnamon
- 1 T pumpkin pie spice
- homemade cinnamon sugar
Ingredients for Filling
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease two loaf pans.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream sugars and butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and mix again.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture and mix just until incorporated.
- Add in mashed bananas and solid pumpkin. Mix again.
- Next add the toasted walnuts and vanilla. Mix again.
- Pour half the mixture into the two greased loaf pans and spread evenly.
Directions for Cream Cheese Filling
- Mix together softened cream cheese, one egg, and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Spread this mixture in the center of each loaf pan after pouring in batter.
- Swirl the cream cheese into the batter with a knife.
- Pour the remaining batter over the cream cheese mixture and spread evenly throughout pan.
- Sprinkle the loafs with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 40-43 minutes, but check often to make sure the cake is not over done.
- You want the center to be slightly underdone when you remove them from the oven.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely in the loaf pans. This will ensure it finishes baking in the middle without drying out the edges.
- Once cooled, flip the loaves out onto cooling rack.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40-43 minutes
- Category: Breads
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cream cheese pumpkin banana bread
Drop me a comment below and let me know what you think of my cream cheese stuffed pumpkin banana bread.
Pin For Later!
Looking For More Recipes?
Try my spooky sausage bites for your next Halloween party. Actually they work well for any party or tailgate get together.
Also, don’t forget my Mexican Spinach Artichoke Dip is another great appetizer to serve at your weekend activities.
My Brown Butter Pecan Cookies are a great cookie to whip up now that the temperatures have dropped here in Texas.
Here’s another cookie for you too.
It is full of chocolate and super sinful in such a good way.
Look no further than my S’mores Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.
How About Some DIY’s?
I’ve got you covered for fall and Christmas.
Check out my DIY Fall Table using Wood Remnants to set the most perfect Thanksgiving table – indoor or outside.
If you are looking for a centerpiece for your table that is not only easy, but WOW worthy, check out my floating candle floral centerpiece.
Christmas will be here before you know it. So check out my recommendations for lighting and decorating your Christmas tree.
For your front door, you don’t want to miss my tutorial on making your own Christmas swags.
And these bottle brush trees will be adorable Christmas decor anywhere in your home.