J Dub’s Blueberry Pie Filling is perfect for spring desserts.
I use this pie filling in my special homemade Blueberry Banana Pie.
The filling is also great at breakfast on toast and/or biscuits.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on certain links and purchase a product I recommend, I will receive a small commission.Print
J Dub’s Blueberry Pie Filling is the easiest from scratch filling to make.
4 cups fresh blueberries
1/2 cup sugar
3 Tbsp corn starch
Pinch of kosher salt
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Heat blueberries on medium to medium low heat stirring regularly as blueberries start to break down and create juice.
- This will take approximately 15 minutes. Make sure to leave some blueberries intact and holding their shape.
- Turn off heat.
- Add sugar and cornstarch to blueberries.
- Allow the pie filling cool approximately 30 minutes.
- Add lemon juice to the filling and stir.
- Continue to allow to cool.
- Pour the blueberry pie filling into a jar and refrigerate until ready to use in Blueberry Banana Pie.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry pie filling
Try J Dub’s Blueberry Pie Filling and drop me a comment below.
What are some of your favorite spring time desserts?
Looking For More Recipes?
Try my Vanilla Pound Cake a la Darlene. My recipe makes a huge loaf cake that you can easily freeze for later.
J Dub’s Whatever Cookies – Easter Addition are a fun cookie to make with the kiddos.
My dill pickle dip is the perfect appetizer to serve at Easter brunch or at your next pool party.
This creamy balsamic salad dressing will become your new favorite.
My roasted vegetable pie is a great side dish to incorporate all your summer garden vegetables.
Do you Love DIY’s and Gardening?
Have you seen more college kiddo bedroom refresh?
I give you some easy tips to allow you to use your college kiddos room as a guest bedroom when they are away at school.
My fig topiary is the perfect gift for your favorite gardener.
Spring is just around the corner. I overwinter my ferns in my greenhouse and do a few things right before they come out for spring and summer.
Click here to see my tips and learn how I fertilize my green goddesses for lush fronds all summer long.
If you are always on the lookout for unusual plants to incorporate in your garden, you will definitely want to check out Whale’s Tongue Agave for your landscaping.